- Ideal for: Suede, NuBuck, all dry-tanned leather
- Use on High Performance breathable fabrics
- Protection for Suede, NuBuck, all dry-tanned leather
- Will not change the color or feel of the leather
- Weatherproof protection prevents discoloration, staining, and water spotting of untreated leather
- VOC Compliant
This is a non-aerosol water-based waterproofing treatment for NuBuck, Suede, and High Performance Breathable Fabrics. Suede and NuBuck-type leather are very susceptible to spotting and discoloration, so we have specially formulated a protector that won’t change the color or feel of your favorite dry-tanned leather. Footwear remains breathable and highly water-repellant.
Waterproof protection prevents discoloration, staining, and water spotting of untreated leather. Pecard’s specially formulated blend coats leather fibers to prevent water from binding to them. If water can’t stay on the fibers, it can’t enter the leather or leave mineral deposits.
NUBUCK & SUEDE SPRAY APPLICATION:
Shake the bottle well before using and spray directly on your leather to saturate all surfaces. Use a cloth to dab any excess from the surface. Once dry (about 15 minutes), apply a second treatment. This will coat any missed areas. Reapply as needed to maintain water repellency.
- Ideal for: Suede and NuBuck
- Use the eraser side to remove stains and salt buildup
- The Crepe Wedge expels dirt worked free by the eraser
- The Nylon and Brass bristle brush lifts the nap
Pecard’s Suede Brush makes it easy to clean dry tanned leather and rough-out leather. The eraser removes stains and salt while the crepe wedge eliminates dirt worked free by the eraser. Use the nylon/brass bristle brush to lift the nap after cleaning.
Brass Wire and Synthetic Bristles: Use synthetic bristles to brush stains out of leather. Brass wire bristles remove even the most tenacious dirt!
Stain Eraser: Use a stain eraser to remove marks and shiny spots carefully. Clean your shoes with synthetic bristles afterward!
Rubber Crepe: Brush the leather thoroughly with crepe. Crepe cleans leather fibers from dust and roughs them up evenly. Suede will look as good as new.
CLEANING CLOTH AND DIRECTIONS TO CARE FOR YOUR SUEDE ALSO INCLUDED