insko leather logo
Insko Leather Shop
Quality Leather Goods Made In Apollo, PA USA
Guest Book
Customer Feedback... from our Customers!

We would like to thank all of you for your business!  Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback!

Mike & Tammy Insko

 

Add Comment

< Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next >
Hwan Park on February 23, 2024 at 9:19 AM said:

There are no legitimate trading platforms left, I promise. My spouse and I had dinner at my parents' house, where my brother and dad were talking about stocks. I was curious to find out how this whole thing worked since he said it was very lucrative and high profits involved. He then connected me to the same trading website that he was using. I was so excited when I got off to a good start by growing my account with the smallest plan in my first investment. Later, my wife suggested that we increase our investments so as to increase our earnings since we had been receiving our profits from the platform for more than a month without any issues. Although at first, I didn't think it was a problem, so we upgraded our account to the platinum plan with $208,000. Before you can opt to reinvest or receive your earnings back, the trade typically takes two weeks to mature. After the allocated time frame passed, we attempted to withdraw our profits as usual, but this time our request was denied. Thinking that the system might be down for some reason, we contacted company support to file a complaint, but they insisted on charging an additional legal fee which was never mentioned anywhere before granting us access to our account. We ultimately paid an additional fee of $42,000, but our money was still withheld. This helped me realize that things were already headed in the wrong direction and that it would be best to seek assistance elsewhere. Fortunately, I found a hacker on Reddit, Software Specialist who explained the entire process to me along with how long it would take once I gave them the information they needed. In the end, he was able to retrieve every transaction we completed on the fraudulent platform. My brother wasn't as fortunate, so I had to connect him with the hacker whose details are as below:
Email: softwarespecialist at usa dot com
WhatsApp No: +1 (646) 509-9630 to help him with his own withdrawal issue. Am not glad that this happened but then my family learned a valuable lesson from this error.
Ethel J. Cortez on February 21, 2024 at 12:09 PM said:

I keep giving thanks to the people that have been writing about this hacker called ghostchampionwizard@gmail.com if not for the good reviews about his good job on recovery of lost bitcoin i couldn't have noticed them on ghostchampionwizard@gmail.com i would never know there are still good and reliable hackers on the internet, I decided to try out their services on this platform to recover lost funds but to my utter amazement, they were able to recover my lost bitcoin funds within a few weeks. The team was professional and efficient, keeping me updated throughout the process. I highly recommend their service to anyone who has lost money or Bitcoin through fraudulent means you can use their services for so many things that required Recovery ,Hacking ,Spy, SPECIAL HACKING SERVICES-: They also specialize in Scam Bounty, as they can help you chase down SCAMMERS and help individuals RECOVER Money stolen from them by this online SCAMMERS. Please be watchful about this SCAMMERS. They post ENTICING TESTIMONIES and it quite Convincing . Thanks for giving me the best help i needed when i was down.
EMAIL : ghostchampionwizard@gmail.com
Telegram : https://t.me/WizardGhosthacker
Ethel J. Cortez on February 21, 2024 at 12:01 PM said:

I keep giving thanks to the people that have been writing about this hacker called ghostchampionwizard@gmail.com if not for the good reviews about his good job on recovery of lost bitcoin i couldn't have noticed them on ghostchampionwizard@gmail.com i would never know there are still good and reliable hackers on the internet, I decided to try out their services on this platform to recover lost funds but to my utter amazement, they were able to recover my lost bitcoin funds within a few weeks. The team was professional and efficient, keeping me updated throughout the process. I highly recommend their service to anyone who has lost money or Bitcoin through fraudulent means you can use their services for so many things that required Recovery ,Hacking ,Spy, SPECIAL HACKING SERVICES-: They also specialize in Scam Bounty, as they can help you chase down SCAMMERS and help individuals RECOVER Money stolen from them by this online SCAMMERS. Please be watchful about this SCAMMERS. They post ENTICING TESTIMONIES and it quite Convincing . Thanks for giving me the best help i needed when i was down.
EMAIL : ghostchampionwizard@gmail.com
Telegram : https://t.me/WizardGhosthacker
JAKE POWELL on February 19, 2024 at 1:37 PM said:

Getting back your stolen bitcoins is very easy but there are also lots of fraudulent recovery firms out there so one needs to be careful not to end up being defrauded again. Most of these so called hackers are imposters, I’ve been ripped off a couple times before i luckily got a reliable contact called WEB GENIE RECOVERY. A hacker that works with discretion and does all sorts of hacks, I would prefer to let his services speak for itself, if interested in getting your cryptocurrency etc you can contact him at this Email Address: webgenierecovery@outlook.com
WhatsApp: +1(918) 809 0113
Telegram: +1(707)200 7009
JAKE POWELL on February 19, 2024 at 12:43 PM said:

Getting back your stolen bitcoins is very easy but there are also lots of fraudulent recovery firms out there so one needs to be careful not to end up being defrauded again. Most of these so called hackers are imposters, I’ve been ripped off a couple times before i luckily got a reliable contact called WEB GENIE RECOVERY. A hacker that works with discretion and does all sorts of hacks, I would prefer to let his services speak for itself, if interested in getting your cryptocurrency etc you can contact him at this Email Address: webgenierecovery@ outlook.com
WhatsApp: +1(918) 809 0113
Telegram: +1(707)200 7009
Arthur Bennet on February 18, 2024 at 12:30 PM said:

I have always liked the notion of investing in cryptocurrencies, though it happens I didn’t follow the correct procedures and this made me ending up to lose all of my money 205,000 USD to a phony site, pig Slaughtering scheme that made fraudulent bitcoin investments. I was duped out of my hard-earned money after falling for a bitcoin investment scam because I failed to conduct thorough research on this kind of investment. I tried everything to get my money back, but I was unable to do so. I tried bringing my case forward to the authorities but they were unable to assist me until I learned about Software Specialist Services, a cryptocurrency recovery Agent that has assisted a quite number of victims that have been scammed in getting their money back. Since I did not want to fall victim once again, I did my own research because I could not just believe on the testimonials given to people, I did not know. Once I got satisfied with my research, I got in touch with him right away and gave him all the information he required to support his inquiry. My cryptocurrency funds were recovered, and softwarespecialist at usa dot com was able to trace and recover my funds from these investment schemers. I sincerely appreciate his dependable and competent assistance. The most effective method for getting your blocked money and cryptocurrency back is contacting Software Specialist on his WhatsApp No: +1 (646) 509-9630 and believe me you will be grateful for contacting him.
Alfie Mendoza on February 17, 2024 at 11:04 AM said:

I have to admit that unless these men say it, nothing you hear about cryptocurrency recovery is accurate. Many individuals had warned me that once a certain amount of time had passed, it would be impossible to get my money back from the firm. Even the support staff on the company website had warned me that I would lose my money if I failed to pay the necessary tax fee, but it was all bullshit. Why must I pay 56,000 USD before I can remove the remaining cash in my portfolio? I'm 46 years old, and taxes don't operate that way. That's an absurd amount of money, and I couldn't afford it given my current financial circumstances. Having heard about WIZARD JAMES RECOVERY from my time working at Amazon, I decided to give him a try when I asked about his ability to track down and retrieve assets that had been taken from con artists. Although I wasn't sure it would be possible, I trusted him, so we went ahead. I was afraid that the fraudulent company's website would affect my case, but WIZARD JAMES RECOVERY's effort proved to be effective enough, and with his knowledge and experience in this area, I got results a few days after we started the programme. He kept me informed at all times, so I saw progress quickly. The WIZARD JAMES RECOVERY made my life shine brighter again by recovering the entire amount that was stuck on my portfolio balance for me on the third day. Send an email to wizarddjamesrecovery(@)usa. com or use WhatsApp to reach them for more information: (+44) (7418) (367204)
LARGE DINERO on February 17, 2024 at 7:41 AM said:

The Space Spy Recovery company still leaves me in a state of "wow," as I find it hard to believe how it was possible, but that is undoubtedly why they are tech specialists and are more knowledgeable than everyone else. It's almost like they are in a dream, or rather a trance. After my husband suggested that I get in touch with Space Spy Recovery, I painfully lost what felt like $316,000 before they surprisingly and cheerfully helped me get my money back while also providing expert advice on how to properly secure my account. They are indeed quite helpful, and you can reach them at:
Email: soacespy@hackermail.com
WhatsApp: +1 (458) 313 9075
Telegram: @spacespy65
Skype: live:.cid.2b75b0cf1ce9bf69
VIshal Erikson on February 16, 2024 at 2:53 AM said:

THANKS TO WIZARD WILLIAMS RECOVERY, I HAVE FINALLY RECEIVED MY LOST BITCOIN.

Seeking assistance recovering stolen cryptocurrency wallets, recovering cryptocurrency taken by scammers, or reporting a Bitcoin scammer to recover cryptocurrency? The safest course of action is to work with a reputable Wizard Williams Recovery Expert—a specialist with cyber areas of expertise that can retrieve cash that have been embezzled by fraudsters. After losing $273,000 to a fraudulent online investment organisation, I made numerous attempts to get my money back. I tried a variety of recovery firms, most of which ended up taking additional money from me. My former colleague informed me about WIZARD WILLIAMS RECOVERY. I contacted the Expert and, upon presenting my reports, the Expert was successful in retrieving my money.
Get in touch with Wizard Williams Recovery through;

Email: Wizardwilliams@mail.com
WhatsApp: +4,9,1,7,6,1,2,4,5,2,0,6,6.
MARTHA JUNGWIRTH on February 12, 2024 at 4:42 PM said:

WEB GENIE CRYPTO RECOVERY SPECIALIST: HOW CAN I RECOVER MY LOST BTC, USDT? Although losing your Bitcoin/USDT can be extremely painful, there is a way to recover. The greatest choice for getting misplaced Bitcoin or USDT back is Web Genie Recovery Specialist. Strongly Suggested. In less than 72 hours, how can I get my lost cryptocurrency back? How do I get my bitcoin back from an investment scam that I fell for? How can I get my bitcoin back before the con artist leaves with it? Because of their highly skilled and informed staff of cryptocurrency recovery professionals, Web Genie Recovery Specialist is the finest choice for recovering lost BTC or USDT. Their group has cutting-edge resources and methods at their disposal for recovering misplaced cryptocurrency.
Send an email to
webgenierecovery@ outlook.com.
WHATSAPP:+1(918) 809 0113
Telegram: +1(707) 200 7009
MARTHA JUNGWIRTH on February 12, 2024 at 4:42 PM said:

WEB GENIE CRYPTO RECOVERY SPECIALIST: HOW CAN I RECOVER MY LOST BTC, USDT? Although losing your Bitcoin/USDT can be extremely painful, there is a way to recover. The greatest choice for getting misplaced Bitcoin or USDT back is Web Genie Recovery Specialist. Strongly Suggested. In less than 72 hours, how can I get my lost cryptocurrency back? How do I get my bitcoin back from an investment scam that I fell for? How can I get my bitcoin back before the con artist leaves with it? Because of their highly skilled and informed staff of cryptocurrency recovery professionals, Web Genie Recovery Specialist is the finest choice for recovering lost BTC or USDT. Their group has cutting-edge resources and methods at their disposal for recovering misplaced cryptocurrency.
Send an email to
webgenierecovery@outlook.com.
WHATSAPP:+1(918) 809 0113
Telegram: +1(707) 200 7009
LARGE DINERO on February 12, 2024 at 11:58 AM said:

The Space Spy Recovery company still leaves me in a state of "wow," as I find it hard to believe how it was possible, but that is undoubtedly why they are tech specialists and are more knowledgeable than everyone else. It's almost like they are in a dream, or rather a trance. After my husband suggested that I get in touch with Space Spy Recovery, I painfully lost what felt like $316,000 before they surprisingly and cheerfully helped me get my money back while also providing expert advice on how to properly secure my account. They are indeed quite helpful, and you can reach them at:
Email: soacespy@hackermail.com
WhatsApp: +1 (458) 313 9075
Telegram: @spacespy65
Skype: live:.cid.2b75b0cf1ce9bf69
Josephine Carter on February 12, 2024 at 11:08 AM said:

WIZARD JAMES RECOVERY and their incredible crew came to the rescue during my lowest point, when all hope looked lost and my Bitcoin was gone. They were the agents of change. Give WIZARD JAMES RECOVERY a call if you need help finding your way out of the darkest places associated with lost Bitcoin, Facebook, and Whatsapp hacking to expose your unfaithful partner.Email: wizardjamesrecovery@usa.com
Arri Eduk on February 12, 2024 at 2:19 AM said:

IT WAS A LONG YEAR 2023 for us FIGHTING INTERNET FRAULDSTER to get beck your Stolen Fund.
It was a big massive success in helping you guys recover and retrieved your lost fund or Cryptocurrency back to you, for some of you that we couldnt help out we are sorry we couldnt, the issue was that they have been use to purchase goods or items in a renounce company that accept Crypto as a form of payment. In that case we can not Retrieved it from their.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO RECOVER A STOLEN BITCOIN FROM A SCAMMERS?
2024 We are back on it.
We promise to do better than our previous year, we give Solution to every problem concerning INTERNET and guide you right to a positive fund Recovery etc.

Easy answer. How long it takes your Cryptocurrency to be recovered depend on you.
The fact is that they are a lot of fake binary investment companies platforms, same a lot fake recovery companies and agents too.
CAUTION
1). Make sure you asked one or two questions concerning the service and how they render there recovery services

2) no real agent or hacker will give out WhatsApp contact as a means of contact except otherwise.

3) Do not give out your scammed details to any agent or hacker when you know you are not yet ready to recover your stolen fund, be on the safe side.

4) do not make any payment when you are not sure of the service. Have it in mind that no Recovery that is free cost, stop allowing yourself to get scammed again by this fake agent.

(5) We discovered that all what they are after is to get hold of your scammed detail, then bring them to us for possible recovery, because they can afford the service charge.

6) As long you are with your scamming details you can recovered your fund back anytime any day.

Contact our best Guru. binaryoptionservic01@gmail.com
cyberplug@gmail.com
pointekhack@gmail.com
Our List of Service.
??Binary Recovery
??Data Recovery
??University Result Upgraded
??Clear your Internet Blunder and controversy
??Increase your Credit Score
??Whipping of Criminal Records
??Social Media Hack
??Blank ATM Card
??Load and wipe
??Phone Hacking
??Private Key Reset.
For quick response. Email dhackerspot@gmail.com
Border us with your jobs & allow us give you positive result with our hacking skills.
All Right Reserved (c)2024
JANE NGUYEN on February 11, 2024 at 11:18 AM said:

I'd like to begin by once again saying "THANK YOU" to Web Genie Recovery for their prompt intervention and helpful assistance in helping me recover the $615,000 worth of Bitcoin that I thought I had lost by being unable to access my wallet even with my correct login details. Without them, I don't know what could have happened. My prior attempts were all unsuccessful until I made contact with Web Genie Recovery. Thank goodness, they were able to assist me with getting access back and my wallet is now operating flawlessly. You can also get in touch with them, and they will undoubtedly help. to get in touch.
Email: webgenierecovery@outlook.com
WhatsApp: +1(918) 809 0113
Telegram: +1(707)200 7009
< Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next >

Add Comment